Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My Unscheduled Hiatus

Apologies for my week-or-so-long break from the internet are in order. I have been taking the time to be with the people close to me as of late, and the internet has not been on the priority list (Sorry web 2.0, we can still do lunch some time). So let me fill you in on the details of my life.

As of now, I am almost complete with my poetry manuscript. I'll be sending it out by the end of the month, and will get my rejection letter another month later. In the off-chance I get published, I'll let you know what magazine to buy.

In other news, I have left my Ubuntu/XP setup behind for Windows 7 Beta and OpenSolaris. I haven't really checked out OpenSolaris yet; but Windows 7 looks like it will be a powerhouse of an OS. From my first impression, the Beta appears to already be more stable and lighter than Vista. My only gripe would be if they decided to bloat it out right before release.

Other than that, nothing new has been happening. I'll resume normal posting tomorrow. Same goes for Acoustic Outhouse.

1 comment:

PsycArtist said...

*gasp* You left Ubuntu behind? Didn't you just finish plugging that to me? :O


(I'll give you a cookie if you guess who I am...>3)