Monday, January 19, 2009

Crosshatches

I enjoyed writing the music reviews greatly yesterday, so I went ahead and made a blog of its own. I'll be regularly updating that too, so don't miss out on some nice one-sentence reviews!

As for yesterday's post, I edited it out and put it in the new blog, to make things easier for everyone. The remnants of the post survive in their original state.

I picked up the pen again, only this time to try my hand at drawing. If I can get my hands on a scanner, I'll show you my abominations. If you're interested in starting up yourself, click on over to Home School Arts, a nice, free tutorial for whetting your drawing skills.

Also, my flickr account is now up for the public. Right now it only had photos from my old camera, but I'll scale some new pictures down soon enough. The link is on the right, in the ambiguously-placed links ("Mes Photos" for those not familiar with French. How ambiguous!)

No comments: